If something has gone wrong on your trip and you need to make a claim you must register your claim with us within 30 days after completion of your trip. To make the claims process as quick as possible there are a number of things we will need you to provide:
• Original invoices, receipts and other vouchers relating to your loss or expenses. It is up to you to provide proof of ownership of any lost, stolen or damaged items and we are not obliged to make payment without proof of ownership.
• Your Certificate of Insurance.
• Any supporting information We may require.
Lodging you claim is easy, click here to download a claim form. For any enquiries in relation to entitlement to claim under your policy, contact Good2Go Travel Insurance for assistance on:
1300 290 217, 8am - 6pm AEST Monday to Friday.
We are committed to handling any complaints about Our products or services efficiently and fairly. If You have a complaint:
1. Contact us on our dedicated complaints line 1800 339 669, 8 am - 6 pm AEST Monday to Friday.
2. If Your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, You may request that Your matter be reviewed by management by writing to:
The Compliance Manager
Level 12, 717 Bourke Street,
Docklands VIC 3008
3. If you are still unhappy, you may request that the matter be reviewed by our Internal Dispute Resolution Committee. We will respond to you with the Committee's findings within 15 working days.
4. If you are not satisfied with the finding of the Committee, You may take your matter to an independent dispute resolution body, Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). This external dispute resolution body can make decisions with which we are obliged to comply.
For further details on How we will handle your complaint, click here.